hotel deals in paris

How To Plan The Perfect Trip ?

How To Be Your Own Trip Planner And Create An Unforgettable Vacation Itinerary. We Show People How To Accrue Airline Miles, Pick Travel Destinations, Get The Most Of Their Vacation Times, Find The Best Activities, The Best Places To Stay, And More!

Why do you need this guide?

Don’t let your friends have all the fun!  You can travel all over the world and post pictures from Thailand, Australia, Africa, Europe, and more on YOUR Facebook page for a change!

Haven’t you ever wanted to relax on the beaches of Thailand?


Or maybe you dream of seeing the Aurora Borealis?

Or watch the sunrise at Angkor Wat?

Or swim in the famous Blue Lagoon in Iceland?

I’ve used miles to get free flights to these places and more.  Stop paying for flights, and start traveling the world!

Our guide, “How to Plan the Perfect Trip” will show you how to do this and more.  You’ll get:

  • Our 21-step guide to planning a trip from start to finish
  • An example trip to show you how I plan an amazing vacation to Germany, India, Nepal, Thailand, and Taiwan for under $2,000 for 15 days
  • A list of all the tools I use to help me plan my vacations when I travel
  • Get the Plan From " The Travel Guide "